Figaro

An old friend and I went to this cafe called Figaro in one of Cebu's fast-developing business districts, Asiatown IT Park. We preferred this place because they had free Wi-Fi and my friend needed to do some research while we catch up. The place seemed like the perfect spot. It wasn't crowded at all and park right across was so green.


Food was good though it wasn't the cheapest. We tried a few of their cakes. I'm not really good at remembering names that is why sometimes I keep the receipts to remind of the stuff I just ate. I think we had something like a brownie that day. I would have failed if I've gone to culinary school.


We pampered the sweet tooth too much and so we decided to order something that would trigger the rest of the taste buds. For some reason, sandwiches always taste good to me as long as it had all the right fillings. We were served with a fat clubhouse sandwich with lots of tomatoes, cheese, lettuce and everything else you could imagine in between two slices of bread. What more could I ask for?


I always prefer tea but this was one of those days when I had to try something different. It wasn't the sunniest day but the coffee latte warmed up my heart.

2 comments:

  1. ahh.. that caffe late'.. ohh.. soo nice.. for a sec when i found this blog.i actually thought to myself about how could i possibly miss this one.. good you did one like this. cause i think you do get a lot of foodie opportunities to capture.. that place looks pretty nice.. open wifi and all. i havent gone out like that in some time right now. feel like my bday was over ages ago.. need to do it again.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this cafe hit the jackpot when it chose this location in the park but not too many people really come here maybe because Starbucks is just a few meters away. But I really like this place. I like it even more if I come with a friend.

    ReplyDelete